Sonia Panchyshyn, BSW, MSW, RSW
Counselling Individuals, Couples, Adolescents and Families
Like the changing seasons, life is full of changes. Change is inevitable in all aspects of our lives and it can be uncomfortable, stressful, painful and life-altering. Accepting and dealing with change in life is essential to our growth, enabling us to move forward, regardless of the circumstance.
Are you feeling the need to improve your life? Are you having difficulty coping with depression, anxiety, anger management, loss, stress in your relationship(s) or workplace? Perhaps you are experiencing a crisis.
- Marriage Counselling
- Anger Management
- Relationship Challenges/Affair Recovery
- Couple Issues, Emotional Intimacy and/or Sexual Difficulties
- Parenting Challenges
- Childhood Sexual Abuse/Adult Sexual Assault
- Partner Abuse, current or past experiences of Abuse or Violence
- Stress due to crisis, illness, trauma, loss & death
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Job or Career Issues
- Setting & Reaching Goals
The significant problems we face today cannot be solved
at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.
– Albert Einstein